Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 1

This is my first blog of the amazing Brazil trip. I had a really long travel to arrive at Florianopolis from Pittsburgh. During the trip, I fount out that Shangkun, Jing, Fowzia, Joseph, and me were in the same flight. How lucky was I. When we arrived at Sao Paulo, we played cards and had a great time. Thanks to Fowzia, Shangkun, Jing, and I did not miss the flight from Sao Paulo to Florianopolis, since the Boarding Gate was changed while we did not notice it. Having arrived at Florainopolis, we were picked up by Rodrigo and Daniel, both of whom were so nice. Especially, Daniel could pronounce my name perfectly, which made me even happier. After checking in the hotel, I met with my two roommates, Yu and Kim, both of whom are so kind. Before orientation, all of our group members met with each other at the lobby. And then, we had our orientation held by Ihor and Rodrigo. We learnt a few Portuguese words during the orientation, it has a lot of fun. After that, we had group dinner in a local restaurant. We talked about ourselves making us familiar with each other quickly. It was a wonderful night.
Yazheng


No comments:

Post a Comment