Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 10

Finally we arrived at Foz Do Iguaccu. Today was the most unforgettable day of my Brazil trip. We went to the bird park and Iguaccu Fall!! Both of them were wonderful!! And I did a lot of my first time in Brazil. First time to visit a bird park and first time to see a waterfall! Going into the park, we saw many kinds of parrots. One of them was able to learn what we just said. It said "hahaha" so real that I thought it must be a Chinese girl saying that.  I loved the movie Rio, so I was so excited seeing tucans! And I was so closed to them. They were beautiful! In the afternoon, we went to the 7wonders of the world, Iguaccu Fall. We had a ride in Iguaccu river, we travelled just between Argentina and Brazil. When we traveled under the fall, we just drove into the fall and all of us got so wet! After that, we saw the waterfall, it was awesome and grand. Before sunset, we went to a place where we could see Argentina, Paraguay, and Brazil at the same time. It was beautiful, and it was fancy to stand in one country to see another country, let alone seeing two different countries at the same time. For dinner, we went to a buffet where had Brazilian traditional show. It was a wonderful night.
Yazheng



No comments:

Post a Comment