Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 6

Today was the most exciting day of the first week in Brazil. We were going to have rafting and hot spring. It was my first time doing the rafting thing. Although it rained all day, I still felt excited and happy. Our people were separated into three groups. We were trained before going into the water. We stopped several times to take photos. And we jumped into water from a rock, which was really cool! Actually, when I was standing on the rock, I was afraid to jump. However, when I jumped into water, I felt amazing. We should experience more, right? After the rafting, when checked in a hot spring resort. It was a wonderful place. The food was good, the scenery was good the swimming pool was also good. It sounded like every thing in there was great. People danced after dinner, which made me feel about the passion of Brazilians. It was really worth to experience all those things.
yazheng


No comments:

Post a Comment