Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 5

Today is a free day for us to tour Florianopolis by ourselves. It was so luck for me to wake up without alert. I felt better after breakfast but I still decided not to hang out for long just in case of being worse of my cold. I went to the shopping center to buy some fruits, I went there directly not even using the navigation. I thought it was just the intuition of a girl finding the shopping center. On the way to the shopping center, I passed by a park, which was really beautiful, and some boys were playing skateboarding, which was cool, and reminded me of myself when I was a teenager. Knowing nothing about Portuguese was so bad. I would like to buy a bottle of water, however, I bought a soda in the end. A good news was that I knew "com gas" means soda, "sen gas" means water. I would not make this mistake again.
yazheng



No comments:

Post a Comment