Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 4

Today we were toured the city Florianopolis by Rodrigo and Daniel. It is a beautiful sea town. we visit a church, passing by a famous unfinished bridge, visit beautiful beach, and sand boarding place, which was cool. I think people in Florianopolis must feel happy for their life. Because the scenery there is beautiful and lots of family fed dogs, which looked so happy on their face. I felt so sorry for that I did not finish the tour with everybody else, because I felt so ill. After a sweet sleep, I attended the presentation tonight did by professor Dr. Baltazar Guerra. He talked about the current situation about Brazil renewable energy. The emission of green house gas is little in Brazil because Brazil uses renewable energy to create electricity.
Yazheng



No comments:

Post a Comment